Everybody has a wish list of things they want, but only a few people are willing to make a “promise list.” Fewer still are willing to keep their promises. Brian Flowers, candidate for Congress in Mississippi’s Second District keeps his promises, mentioned in his speeches and throughout this website and on social media.
Consider the following short list of promises that Brian has made:
- “I will honor my oath of office as a vow made unto the Lord to support and defend the letter and spirit of the U.S. Constitution.”
- “I will defend the letter and spirit of the Constitution as the States intended against all enemies, foreign and domestic.”
- “I will preserve our freedom by restoring the integrity of federal elections and keep them secure.”
- “I will stop the invasion of illegal immigrants.”
- “I will find truly Constitutional ways to rebuild the crumbling infrastructure and economy of the Second District.”
- “I will place education under the complete control of parents, local communities, and the individual States, as the Constitution requires.”
- “I will work to create economic stability and energy independence.”
With nothing to lose, and everything to gain, let’s make a change in the Second District! Share the articles on this website through e-mail and social media, donate time and money, and shop our patriot store. Send Flowers to Congress– Brian Flowers, that is.