Brian Flowers, candidate for Congress in Mississippi’s Second District, knows why public schools are failing. One primary reason stems from ideas and plans dating back to the 1800s. The following passages are literally quoted from or based on passages from the excellent and comprehensive book, Crimes of the Educators by Blumenfeld and Newman. Everyone should read it– too bad so many Americans can’t read.
In April 1983, the National Commission on Excellence in Education said in its final report, A Nation at Risk: “If an unfriendly foreign power had attempted to impose on America the mediocre educational performance that exists today, we might well have viewed it as an act of war. As it stands, we have allowed this to happen to ourselves.” The report suggests that the poor performance is not an accident, but deliberate. Indeed it is.
Of course, most teachers are unaware that they are complicit in this veritable “act of war.” They simply do what they are taught or forced to do. Most teachers are as much victims of a deliberate scheme to ruin America as the students they are teaching.
The plan to dumb down America was launched in 1898 by socialist John Dewey in his essay titled “The Primary-Education Fetich.” In the essay, Dewey showed his fellow progressives (a misnomer if there ever was one0 how to transform America into a collectivist utopia by taking over the public schools and destroying the literacy of millions of Americans. The plan has been so successfully implemented that half of America’s adult population are functionally illiterate. Dewey went on to warn his followers to carry out the plan very gradually in order to avoid a “violent reaction.” (Dewey’s essay is included in the appendix of the book.)
The book lists six crimes of the mis-educators:
- Treason (The authors call this crime the most serious and make a good case for it.)
- Child Abuse (This crime should be obvious to every God-loving American.)
- Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor (Critical Race Theory pushes fornication in the most graphic of ways.)
- Destroying a Child’s Belief in Biblical Religion (I’d hate to be in the mis-educators’ shoes on Judgement Day.)
- Pushing Psychiatric Drugs (Public schools are making dope addicts out of millions of kids.)
- Extortion (Public school bureaucrats are always trying to get more money, aren’t they?)
Brian Flowers has solutions to all these crimes and a plan to make education great again. Please share the articles on this website through e-mail and social media, donate time and money, and shop our patriot store. With nothing to lose, and everything to gain, let’s make a change in Mississippi’s Second Congressional District.